You are invited to contact the school to schedule a tour and learn more about Unity Christian School. Parents are asked to complete a Student Information Form before they visit.
1. Complete Applications
- Family Application
- Application per student
- Pastoral Recommendation
- School Records
Email completed applications to [email protected]
2. Junior High and High School Applicants
- Applicants for 7th-12th grades need to complete a Student Questionnaire
3. Parent Interview
- Once the school receives all the application forms, an interview will be scheduled. The purpose of the interview is to ensure:
- at least one parent expresses a clear testimony of trusting Christ as their Savior and regularly attends a Biblically-based local Christian church whose doctrinal position is consistent with the school’s mission and Statement of Belief;
- the parents desire a Christian education for their child/children; and
- the family beliefs and practices are consistent with the mission, policies, Statement of Belief, and values of Unity Christian School.
4. Admission Notification & Enrollment
- Applicants will be notified by mail of the school’s decision within two week of the interview.
- Once admitted to UCS, applicants will receive additional information about the necessary steps for registration and enrollment.
Unity Christian School does not discriminate because of race, sex, color, age, or nationality regarding student admission or employment of faculty/staff. We do, however, reserve the right to deny admission to any individual who cannot benefit from enrollment based on past academic achievement, or whose personal or family lifestyle is not in harmony with the stated philosophy of Unity Christian School.