You are invited to contact the school to schedule a tour and learn more about Unity Christian School. Parents are asked to complete a Student Information Form before they visit.
- Family Application
- Application per student
- Pastoral Recommendation
- School Records
Email completed applications to [email protected]
- Applicants for 7th-12th grades need to complete a Student Questionnaire
- Once the school receives all the application forms, an interview will be scheduled. The purpose of the interview is to ensure:
- at least one parent expresses a clear testimony of trusting Christ as their Savior and regularly attends a Biblically-based local Christian church whose doctrinal position is consistent with the school’s mission and Statement of Belief;
- the parents desire a Christian education for their child/children; and
- the family beliefs and practices are consistent with the mission, policies, Statement of Belief, and values of Unity Christian School.
- Applicants will be notified by mail of the school’s decision within two week of the interview.
- Once admitted to UCS, applicants will receive additional information about the necessary steps for registration and enrollment.