Unity Christian School thanks you for wanting to learn more about this exciting opportunity. The story is one of faithful people, who in their season, walked faithfully for Christ. We encourage you to join us on this journey, with a financial gift, so we can get the “shovel in the ground”and start the next chapter of this journey – building our new school.
A few items in summary:
· All financial gifts are restricted gifts that may only be used to build the new school
· All gifts are fully deductible, as Unity Christian School is a tax exempt, 501(c)3, charitable organization
· 100% of your gift goes to this project!
· If you have an interest in giving assets other than cash (stocks, bonds, insurance policies, land, vehicles, real estate, corn or soy beans from your harvest, etc.) you may do so by calling Mr. Dee Willoughby, the Fundraising Chair, at 563-321-8404 or emailing him at email@example.com. He will gladly help you facilitate this transaction.
· There is also an option to make a three year pledge and Dee will work with you, if this is your wish.
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give that to receive.” Acts 20:35 (NIV)
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6(NKJV)
Here are some other opportunities to take advantage of helping us raise funds for the new building project!
Running for a Cause
Michael Bell is offering up a QC Marathon Fundraising Challenge with all funds going to the new school. WOW, how cool is that!!!
Michael is the Assoc. Pastor at 1st UMC in Clinton, serves on the Bargain Bonanza Board, was new to Unity Christian School last year with his two boys in kindergarten and 1st grade, and on top of all that his wife Christina is the new Kindergarten teacher at Unity!!
So, Michael has put out a challenge to pledge for each mile run - 26.2 miles!!
Again, contributions and pledges will go toward the new building campaign. Please mention in the memo of any checks that this is for: "Michael's Marathon".
Thank you to all who participate, and thank you Michael!
Pizza Ranch Donation - October 4 - ALL DAY
On Thursday, October 4, Pizza Ranch in Clinton will be donating 100% of the proceeds for the day to Unity's new building fund. This includes dine-in and carry out! TRIP cards will be accepted as well.!
Let's take advantage of this very generous offer! Enjoy their awesome pizza, delicious fried chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, salad bar, ice cream, dessert pizza, and gluten free pizza! It is set to be a tasty way to raise funds for our new building campaign!