Unity Christian School thanks you for wanting to learn more about this exciting opportunity. The story is one of faithful people, who in their season, walked faithfully for Christ. We encourage you to join us on this journey, with a financial gift, so we can get the “shovel in the ground”and start the next chapter of this journey – building our new school.
A few items in summary:
· All financial gifts are restricted gifts that may only be used to build the new school
· All gifts are fully deductible, as Unity Christian School is a tax exempt, 501(c)3, charitable organization
· 100% of your gift goes to this project!
· If you have an interest in giving assets other than cash (stocks, bonds, insurance policies, land, vehicles, real estate, corn or soy beans from your harvest, etc.) you may do so by calling Mr. Dee Willoughby, the Fundraising Chair, at 563-321-8404 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org. He will gladly help you facilitate this transaction.
· There is also an option to make a three year pledge and Dee will work with you, if this is your wish.
In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “It is more blessed to give that to receive.” Acts 20:35 (NIV)
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it. Proverbs 22:6(NKJV)
If you would like to donate to the school directly, you may send checks to Unity Christian School, 711 10th Street, Fulton, IL 61252, ATTN: Barb Wright